Monday, October 24, 2005

Ok, so I have OCD and should probably get a life.




The Causes of my Swifer Addiction







Since I have already disclosed to the world, via this blog, that I have issues, no one should be surprised by this:

After weeks of "jonesing" for this one particular product, this past Saturday, I finally got it. What is "IT"???

THE SWIFER SWEEP & VAC

I know you all think I'm crazy, but I have to tell you, having two cats, a dog and a pre-schooler, this purchase made me so happy that words can not express my joy. As I have divulged in a previous post, I am a Swifer addict. Yes, I admit it...I need a Swifer intervention and this latest Swifer purchase has made my addiction that much more intense.

Not only am I able to sweep up every minute little hair and particle by using my "used dryer sheet trick", but NOW I don't even need the darn dustpan.....THIS SWIFER WILL VACUUM UP ALL MY LITTLE PILES!!!

Yes people, I may need help, but trust me, this Swifer product will make addicts out of all who purchase it.

Just to forewarn you all, I am contemplating purchasing the Swifer Carpet Flick, so be prepared!!!

No comments: