Thursday, October 06, 2005

Introduction

Let me first apologize that it has taken me so long to post.....Busy schedule and (poor me), I haven't been feeling all that well.
Anyway........I am (as all women) a multi-tasking extrodinare. I am a wife, a mom, a CEO (of none other than the ever chaotic Casa Di Maggio) and yes, you've probably figured it out, a woman.
Now I add that I am a woman, because most women can identify with losing their womanly identity once motherhood comes along. My daughter will be five in January, and it took me almost four years to actually remember that, oh yeah, I'm a woman. Mommy mode is absolutely absorbing.
I hope that the information provided within, as time allows me to provide said information, provides you with some assistance and a smile or also a smile or two.

No comments: