Sunday, February 12, 2006

Review: About Face Luminous Color Wand SPF 8



This Saturday, I had a client ask me about the "About Face Color Collection", being that I don't wear ANY make-up, I honestly replied that all the information I have on the line is second hand. I've either obtained it through product knowledge literature or other's experiences.
Anyway, I did have samples with me so I offered them to the client to try.
I must tell you, personally, I am anti-foundation, concealer, translucent powder, etc. but this stuff was like applying moisturizer. It left a beautiful finish that was part dewy, part matte. I have to admit I was absolutely blown away.
I knew from the literature and other clients and consultant's testimonals that the "claim" was that the entire line was reflective due to the extreme micronization of the pigment. I have to admit, after application, you couldn't even tell that my client had any make-up at all on.
Just as with the skin line, the entire color line is also formulated with herbs and botanicals so that in addition to color, the wearer also gets the benefits of moisturization and anti-oxidants.

No comments: