Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The irobot

Now I'm not sure how much this piece of equipment costs, I'll do some research and post it, but I must tell you.....THIS THING ROCKS. I actually vacuumed by bedroom while lying on my bed. Swear it ladies. Laid on the friggin bed while this thing vacuumed my room.
There shall be NO MORE LUGGING OF THE VAUCUUM UP THE STAIRS FOR ME!!!
Not only do I LOVE the fact that I don't have to carry my vacuum up the stairs anymore, but it really does do a good job. Takes longer than using a convential vacuum, but WHO CARES????? I'm not pushing the thing around. Let it take it's time.
The irobot has not only does an awesome job, but it also is equipped with software that "tells" it when it is banging into something, when to back up, where the "dirt" is, and when it is liable to fall so it should move away.
Husband looking for a gift idea???? IROBOT. Even if the price is high, hasn't he bought enough crappy gifts that he owes you a really good one?
I would love to hear from anyone else who has one of these to see if you concer.
Oh, by the way, my husband DIDN'T buy mine for me.....my MOMMY did.
I know, I'm pathetic, but I think she was hoping it would settle my OCD a tad.

No comments: