Sunday, April 15, 2007

Grocery Shopping Online

I know that I've discussed this topic previously, but I can not believe how many moms out there are wasting time food shopping.

I know it sounds pompous, but you really need to give food shopping online a try. With Shop rite, for $10.00, they'll do your grocery shopping for you. For an additional $4.95, they'll deliver it. Personally, I prefer to pick mine up since you can only use your coupons if you're picking up your order.

I PROMISE you that shopping online will save you way more than the $10.00 it costs to have the store do your shopping for you. Since you aren't aimless wandering the aisles, there is no chance of buying items that you really don't need or want. No only that, since you won't be in the store with your child(ren), there is also no "Mom, I REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYY want that, I SWEAR I'll eat it." nonsense.

I know that as a working mom whom has become very involved with the PTO, I just don't have the time to waste in the food store shopping. Not to mention, standing in line for a half hour or more, just to check out.

I implore you to give it a try. You'll be hooked after just one time.


No comments: