Sunday, April 22, 2007

For those of you that are interested...

I know that some of you reading this may think that I am an alarmist, but I'd rather be an alarmist than wait for some tragic event to take place in our public schools during an election to take some action.

For those of you that feel as strongly as I about having elections removed from our public schools while our students, and those that have dedicated their lives to educating them, are in attendance, I implore you to take action now and write to our officials.

New Jersey State Legislators:
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/SelectRep.asp

Passaic County Elections Officials:
Laura B. FreytesSuperintendent of Elections
LauraF@passaiccountynj.org
Robert J. De Mers, Jr.Deputy Superintendent of Elections
rdemers@passaiccountynj.com

The old adage about there being strength in numbers could prove to be true in this matter.




No comments: