Saturday, February 02, 2008

Catching up....

I won't even attempt to make excuses for my lack of posts, I'll just jump right in and try to update you on what's been happening!

First, I'd like to report, happily I may add, that the Hawthorne Education Foundation's 1st Annual Ducky Derby was wildly successful and raised $5,800.00 for our public schools. There were some minor glitches that will need to be worked out for this year's derby, but the event was greatly atteneded by our town and was enjoyed by all!

On a personal note, my little one has turned 7, has become a cheerleader, and (thank goodness for the safetly of her rear) is doing very well in the first grade.

Our PTO's Vendor/Craft Fair was also enjoyed by all and raised some much needed money for our small school. I believe next time around we are going to change the location so that we get some more street traffic.

I'm going to TRY to do a better job with posting, but I can't promise!!!! Work, PTO, motherhood and wifehood seem to eat up much of my time! Go figure!

I DO promise to post some recent pictures though!

I hope that EVERYONE had a FABULOUS holiday season!



No comments: