Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Side Notes...

I just wanted to share my opinions with you all on the Figure 8 Weight Loss products.

Orange Fiber Shake - Blended with Vanilla Soy Milk, tastes just like an orangeade straight from Jenkinson's boardwark at the Jersey Beach.

Vanilla Protien Shake - Blended with Soy Milk AND some type of fruit, not to bad. MUST, in my opinion add the fresh fruit.

Chocolate Protien Shake - I don't care what you blend it with, I can't get it down. I have a HORRIBLE time getting it to complete blend....even in the blender.

Chai Latte Protein Shake - Blended with Vanilla Soy Milk is a little piece of heaven. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the flavor of this shake.

Herbal Colon Cleanse - I SWEAR by it. Has no laxative effect yet still emsures regularity.

Going! Going! Gone! Dietary Supplement - I personally had no result with this product.

Weight Loss Chews - To date, I have only tried the Mandarin Creme and Berry Bust and completely recommend both. They taste great and keep hunger at bay.

I hope these "side notes" have been helpful!!!
If you have ANY questions about ANY of our products, please feel free to contact me.

Remember: We offer a FULL 45-day, money-back guarantee!

No comments: