Saturday, February 10, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith

I can't say that I was a fan, not to say that I disliked her, but I do have to admit that her untimely death has me completely FASCINATED!
Some reports claim that she's been on a downward spiral since the death of son, and that I can completely understand. Parents aren't suppose to bury their children. It's unnatural. But what What I can't seem to understand, being a mother myself, is how she could be so reckless with her well-being while having to care for a 5 month old baby.
I'm not much of a celebrity "watcher", but I have to admit that this story has me glued to the television reports as well as searching the net for whatever updates are available.
I am also having a hard time swallowing that since her "personal involvement" (for lack of better wording) with Howard K. Stern both Daniel Smith and Anna Nicole Smith are both deceased.
Also, the reactions of both her mother and sister have completely DISGUSTED me. What type of people make the remarks they have made, publicly, upon hearing of her death? Are you people kidding me? No matter what discord there may have been between them and no matter how "fast" Anna Nicole's lifestyle may have been, she is still their blood......a daughter.....a sister...a mother...and more importantly, a human being. I was completely appalled by their lack of emotion and can only hope that Dannylyn does not wind up being raised by two such heartless women.

No comments: