Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Believe it or not, I've found more Swiffer products.

Ok, so by now, you all realize that I have Swiffer issues. Well, let me just tell you about the two newest additions I have recently added to my arsenal.

First, the Swiffer Carpet Flick....great for quick clean-ups. Even picks up cat hair...seriously, I have two cats and a 6 foot, round shag rug in my living room and this thing works.

Second, and by far my most prized Swiffer product to date...................drum roll, please..........the Swiffer Sweep and Vac. I'm telling you, I really should own stock in this company. This thing is "da bomb". It's a vacuum. Swear it. PICKS UP CAT LITTER IN MY TILE GROUT LINES!!! Takes four batteries, which are included (Can you believe that?) and you charge it by plugging it into the wall. If you have hard surface floors, you MUST stop what you are doing, RIGHT NOW, and go out and purchase one of these. No joke people. Just as good as the vacuum on hard surface floors and weighs one tenth.

No comments: