Friday, November 25, 2005

Since you think I'm nuts anyway....

I have to tell you, I know you're going to think I'm crazy and I'm okay with that, but you have GOT to go out and get yourselves the Swifer Carpet Flick.
No, I PROMISE and SWEAR I don't work for Swifer!!!
I just love a product that makes it easier to keep up with house work. Who in their right mind wants to spend an entire Saturday cleaning???? OBVIOUSLY, not me.
Anyway, this thing will pick up cat hair, glitter, almost anything.
My husband and I just purchased a new 6ft round shag rug for our living room. Yes, I said shag....you already KNOW I'm nuts so what's the point in rollig your eyes????
I was somewhat torn over this purchase seeing as I have a long haired cat, another cat, a dog and little Miss I Can Spill Almost Anything I Have In My Hands, but I have to say, from this OCD patient's point of view...this thing is da BOMB!!!!
I have also mentioned that I am ABSOLUTELY in love with my Swifer Sweep & Vac???
Don't worry, I'll let you all know what the shrink says when I get back, LOL!!!
Go Clean!!!!

No comments: