Monday, November 21, 2005

1st Review - Thermal Fusion Enzyme Masque

I know that I said I would have this post done yesterday, but, better late than never, no????
Let me just say, before I post my review, that although I am selling these products, I do realize that women are quite hesitant to try new skin care products and that just because one person sees results with a product, does not necessarily mean that all people will see the same results. Also, I am trying to build myself a solid, repeat customer database. I don't want people buying products from me out of a sense of obligation. I appreciate the sale, but that type of sale is going to build my business. I want clients that WANT to purchase my products. I'm not looking to strong-arm anyone, I happen to really like these products and am also looking for additional income. With that all said, heeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee goes....

First, the claim...According to the package, this product is an alternative to Retin A, Renova, Glycolic Acid and other chemical peels.
Now, MY take on the product....As a woman that has used both Retin A and has undergone six months worth of chemical peels, I had to say that this claim is relatively correct. Immediately after my first use of this product, my skin was firmer, softer and had a less blotchy appearance to it. I DO NOT recommend this product for those with sensitive skin. The directions clearly state that the product is to ONLY be used at night, HEED that. I have oily elephant skin, and this product made my face tingle and turn red. Also, be sure to apply to a DRY face and then activate with a small amount of water applied with your fingers by rubbing in a circular motion. This one, in my opinion, is an absolutely keeper that holds up to the claim.

If you are interested in trying this product, please contact me to obtain a FREE sample.

One more thing, real quick, ALL of the products are highly concentrated, you only need a SMALL amount. Just enough to cover your face with a THIN layer.

No comments: