Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back to the iRobot

As promised, I did a little research into the cost of the iRobot.......not that bad, price wise. I received the iRobot Roomba Red as a gift and according to the official iRobot website (which is http://www.irobot.com) the model I received retails for approximately $150.00. Not bad, huh?
I have to tell you, this thing really does work. As I have previously mentioned, it takes a longer amount of time than vacuuming yourself, but who cares?????
Additional, and in some cases much more expensive, models are also available. The Roomba Scheduler allows you to schedule specific cleaning times....a bit much for me. I mean c'mon for an additional $180.00 in my pocket, I think I can handle pushing the button.
Believe it or not, iRobot also offers a robot that washes your floor. Seeing as I could begin to twitch and sweat if there are streaks in my floors, I'll wait for someone else to try that one out.
Be sure to visit the website and check it out.
http://www.irobot.com

No comments: