Sunday, March 11, 2007

Oh my gosh, I've died and gone to heaven......

Yesterday, a friend and I went to Sasha's Salon and Day Spa for facials, and I have to tell you the experience was pure bliss. Not only did I get a facial, but the esthetician massaged my arms, hands, feet, and upper back. The cherry on top???? A paraffin treatment for both my hands and feet.
This was my first spa experience at Sasha's, normally (you know, the two previous times I've had spa services performed.....I'm a well-versed spa expert, no?) I go to Beyond and I thought that was heaven, but this experience left me believing that a visit to Beyond is purgatory versus my heavenly experience at Sasha's.
If you can spare the dough, or the time if, I HIGHLY recommend a visit to Sasha's.

P.S. Sasha's Salon and Day Spa is located in Glen Rock, New Jersey

No comments: